Friday, August 10, 2007

'Tis The Season



"Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.
Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
And let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy,
of all Illinois.
Chicago Bears, Bear Down!"

(The YouTube Video is my FAVORITE PLAY from Last Season!)

Now, what is it that begins today?

OH YEAH! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??????

The Pre-Season officially begins today. 7:00 PM, The Bears will beging the slaughter of the Texans. Remember kids, NOTHING GOOD EVER CAME FROM TEXAS--The Cowboys, The Bush family, Texas Roadhouses--NOTHING!

For the latest Bear action, consider checking out my brother's extention blog on the team: http://superbowlboundbears.blogspot.com

Me, I will keep all of my action right here on A Dark Knight For A Dark World with one weekly entry devoted to The Chicago Bears or my Fantasy Teams. I need four players by August 15th, so email me if interested. Perhaps my Dad should play?

Anyway, Sweetwood Predicts 13 and 3 for the Bears this season; I will reserve my comments about post-season at the halfway point, as to not jinx them.

Go now, and prepare for the game!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas Roadhouse is an Indiana Company. It is called Texas because of Willie Nelson's involvement.

Just keeping you honest.
Keith

8:22 PM  
Blogger Eric Sweetwood said...

Damn you!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home