Friday, July 29, 2011

Babbette is Home!



I guess since she has lived with me for eight months, I am belated in introducing Jen’s female calico cat, Babbette.


Babbette has slowly captured my heart and filled the void left by Foggy, as the two are fairly similar. Babs is incredibly independent. She pretty much does what she wants around the boys, which is comical. When one of the two approaches her, she swats him in the face. She also enjoys hanging around with her “brother” Guinness. Jen has nameded them the “Wonder Twins.” Babs is a bit intimated by Chumley, but she swats at him regardless, to which he pretty much ignores her.

I think they think that she is still Foggy, and do not understand that Foggy has passed.


Every morning, she joins us in the bathroom and wants to be petted. She also likes to curl up with us and seems to enjoy a good snuggle. I do not know how intelligent she truly is, as she chases her tail (a Foggy trait) and she seems spooked often.

She loves Jen and she seems to like me more and more. She is amazingly cute, but a tad evil, thus the perfect female.


What I love about her is that Babs refuses to take crap from the other cats or me. She has made our home equally hers. This is the fourth home she has lived in and she has made her mark within.


She has spent many an afternoon napping and cuddling with me.


I admire the sweet kitten as she is not afraid of showing the boys who is boss. No wonder, she is Jen’s cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home